Marketing B2B – Belgium
The purpose of Urban Harvest is to provide the new generation of urban farmers with a solution to produce leafy greens in a vertical farm in an ecological and financially sustainable way.
Urban Harvest is built around the people, their skills, and their interest to do things different, better, and most importantly in such a way which also gives them what is needed to develop themselves.
You will be responsible for defining and executing the full marketing and communications strategy for Urban Harvest.
This position will give you the opportunity to start from scratch and gain the maximum of experience.
You will also create KPIs and dashboards to track your progress and impact.
What are we looking for?
• Motivated by the purpose of Urban Harvest.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, media, communication, journalism, or related field.
• Relevant experience from working and/ or non-professional projects (1-3 years).
• Writing is your true passion, tweaking with fonts, colors, and creating graphics is something that comes naturally to you.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills to work effectively within and across teams.
• You are a self-starter.
What you’ll do?
• Define, execute, and manage the full marketing cycle.
• Managing social media, website, newsletter, press, …
• Online content creation and management.
What do we offer?
• A full-time position based in Brussels (close to metro stops Clemanceau and Delacroix).
• A young, dynamic, and fast-growing team where you will make a difference.
• Freedom to develop your yourself.
• Flexible working hours with a competitive salary.
Please reach out to us with your CV and motivation letter. email@example.com
We are driven to reduce the amount of resources used by agriculture. This is not just a job it is a lifestyle.
Join the (r)evolution.